Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I'm Batman!"


Photobucket
Yes, the CIB of Batman: The Video Game is finally in my hands. I got this off of eBay for around $11.75. While this game is really hard to come by CIB off of eBay, I thought it was a nice price I paid for it. One thing I noticed when I took my first glance at the box was the screenshots on the back of the box. WTH? These screenshots are from the NES Batman game. How odd is this? I guess Sunsoft screwed up on this game package and probably others. Oh well, no big deal here. It might be worth something. Right?

This game and the NES Batman game are the best Batman games based off the movie. Ok, so Batman Returns on NES and SNES count as well so I'll include those too. The Genesis' Batman game features the only time where you can control both the Batmobile and the Batwing. Freakin' awesome!! Oh, and lets not forget about the BGM on this game. Sunsoft sure knows how to put together some great tunes for their games.

No comments: