Wednesday, February 11, 2009

X-Men 2: Clone Wars


Photobucket
Today adds another SEGA Genesis title to my collection. Today I got X-Men 2: Clone Wars in the mail and it came in good shape. But, but, but.....................one problem........................there's no manual in the damn box!!!! Aghhhh!!! I had to go on eBay just a while ago and purchase an X-Men 2 manual for $3.88. Yeah, a freakin' $3.88 for a 8-12 page manual. Why is it that on eBay when people post an item they don't describe everything they're selling? If your going to sell a CIB game you list whether if it contains the manual or game cart or etc. It's not hard folks!!!

Anyways, let's get back to the game I got. X-Men 2 is well known for being the best X-Men game on the Genesis console. Sure there is a X-Men game on the SNES but I think the Genesis X-Men games were better with X2 being superior than the original. Plus the graphics in X-Men 2 were wayyyyyy better than X-Men. Oh, by the way, I managed to buy the first X-Men game on Genesis not too long ago so it's not too far from arriving in my hands.

No comments: