Saturday, February 21, 2009

Three Games in One Week Alone!


Photobucket
In this week alone I've managed to buy these three games and get them within the same week. Now that's fast shipping! The first game I was able to buy was Lightening Force a.k.a Thunder Force IV. This game kicks ass! Second was Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and last was the 1st of the SEGA Genesis Shinobi games The Revenge of Shinobi. All three games arrived in my hands in perfect shape and are now sitting nicely on my shelf. But Thunder Force IV rocks baby!!!

I found a great site that only relates to SEGA Genesis and has reviews of the games to read on. It's called Sega-16 and this site is very informative on games from Genesis, CD and 32X. Check it out. This is where I found more great games on Genesis like the ones you see on the right.

No comments: