Saturday, April 4, 2009

Revenge of Shinobi: Finally Beat It!


Photobucket
By god, I finally beat that blasted game. It got on my nerves and ticked me off so many times. As of today I finally beat it and got the good ending too. All I have to say is the jump button to jump and spin is broken and is a pain to pull off when you need it the most. The game is not all bad it's just the difficulty can get to you when you advance through the game further. LOL! This game is also famous for having bosses like Spider-Man, Batman, The Terminator and Godzilla. Strange but oh well. The game was challenging but it was quite the ride.

It'll be a while since I will continue my Genesis collection since I've been busy doing other things, WrestleMania 25 and etc. I will continue somewhere in the middle of the summer so for now I'll continue to play and beat the games I have for now.

No comments: